Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Retreat in Stranglethorn Vale

Brethren,

I simply wish to inform you all that I will not be activating my Guild Seal in the coming days due to a contemplative retreat I will be entering after this letter reaches the Guild Archives.

I have opted for a hidden cave I have found near the shores of the Southern Savage Coast in Stranglethorn Vale. I will not be available at all, even in case of an emergency, unless of course you are able to find me...

I pray for your forgiveness as this may very well be perceived as a lack in duty. May the Light bless you all.

Yours in the Light,
-Sir Bartholomeo Burlguard
Secretary.

((I may not be on much these coming days due to committee/community work I must busy myself with, and a desire to change my playing pattern on World of Warcraft for the time being. Remember to keep having fun! If you're not having fun playing a game anymore, why are you playing?))

No comments: